1. Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust will keep the user information collected through its website (www.bsst-india.org ) strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals. However, Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust will keep the users updated about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters with an option of not to subscribe the same.
2. While forwarding a donation for Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust the well-wishers have to submit a few personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
• Your name
• Your email and mailing address
• Your telephone number
• Your payment processing details
• Any other data as Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust may require
3. General browsing of Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies.
4. All relevant information collected through Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
5. Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust or otherwise, and who is not an employee of Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust.
7. Contents published in Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures, images and software are the property of Shree Brahma Samaj Seva Trust and its partners or associates and the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of these information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.
402, Sapana Appartment, Adarsh High School Road, Near S.T. Stand, PATAN – 384265 (Gujarat), Tele/Fax: (02766) 221401, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org